Thursday, May 5, 2011

Complete family!


Well, David finally came home on Monday! We are so excited to finally have him home! Ben just loves him to death and at every chance tries to give him hugs and kisses! He is doing a lot better with David being home than I thought he would. He really loves having him home! So for now our family is complete, until we decide to have another baby, which trust me won't be for another 3 or 4 years, especially after this experience! But I love my boys! I would love to have a girl someday, but for now I love having my 2 boys, well 3 if you include Jason. :)
I took David to the doctor today for his 2 week check and he said that he is doing really well. He now weighs 5 lbs. 12 oz. which means he has gained 5 oz since monday! He is a really good sleeper, he wakes up about every 2 to 3 hours at night to eat, other than that he just sleeps. He does have his wakeful periods throughout the day though which we just cherish!
Love my family to death, couldn't ask for anything more!

No comments:

Post a Comment