Monday, May 3, 2010

Life as of now.

Life goes by everyday so fast, if only there were a way to slow it down! Well, just to tell a little bit about the Wee olivers....Right now Jason is working at Teleperformance, which he hates! He was going to school but he is taking the summer off. He is studying Biology, but still doesn't know what he want to do yet. For me, I am in school now, for the summer, and I will be taking Math and Biology. Sound fun, I know you are jealous! I am studying to become a nurse, at least that is the plan, who knows how long it will take for me to get done, but hopefully not too much longer. I have to still take another math class and anatomy as well as chemistry before I can get accepted into the LPN program, so wish me luck! As for our little one, Benjamin, he is just getting bigger all the time and smarter all the time! He is now 20 months, which I think sounds so funny when they reach a certain age and people still tell you how old their child is in months, for heaven's sake he is one and a half, the end! Other than that, he just enjoys being a boy and doing all the boy things, like getting dirty and playing outside, rough and tumble! He is so much fun though! He loves his mommy and daddy as well as his momma and papa, which he calls my mom and dad. He also enjoys the time he gets to spend with all of our family members, especially aunt Leigha, who he calls eeya! We love him being in our life, and can't wait for the next little one to come and join our wee Oliver family!

No comments:

Post a Comment