Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What is new?!

Well, I wanted you all to know that I have put some new pictures on here, of Ben of course! Even thought this is a blog of our family, the only pictures you will see is of Ben, with an occasional picture of me and Jason with Ben. But Ben pictures are the best ones too look at anyways.
So to get updated, the best news we have right now is that Jason just got a new job! We are so excited! Jason has worked at Teleperformance for 2 years and that place was evil. They never treated Jason well and he hated it there, but he stuck in there for 2 years. I was on the internet everyday sending his resume to so many companies, even some in St. George, in hopes that someone would call him. Then one day a company called him from Mozy. Then he went in for an interview on Friday, and they called him on Monday and gave him the job! Mozy is a computer company which is the best description that I can give, Jason told me what it is that he will be doing but I have no idea what it is. So we are so excited about that! It will come with a big pay increase as well as health insurance which me and Jason haven't had in 3 years.
As you can see from the pictures of Ben, he is no longer a baby, and he just keeps getting bigger and bigger! He will be turning 2 in September, wow! Now the only thing that would make life complete would be for me to get pregnant! Stay tuned for a posting of that in the near future, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment