Monday, June 21, 2010

Just some fun Ben stuff!



So having a kid is the greatest thing in the world and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot! It is hard sometimes when he is having a big temper and then he just won't listen, but he is such a sweetie and I love him soooooo much! It is always handy to have a camera around, cause you never know when they are going to do something really cute or funny! So I always carry my little camera with me in my purse and today it came in handy. Ben likes to run, oh man does he like to run! We went out to dinner for my sister Leigha's birthday and while we were waiting Ben was running around outside. I took some really cute pictures and then he found this little baby bird that had fallen out of a tree or something and it couldn't fly, so Ben was just chasing it around, it was so cute. He kept saying "funny" anytime that the bird would run away. Then the mommy bird flew down right past Ben to be next to her baby bird, I thought it was going to attack Ben! Then we went to eat and while we were eating, Ben wanted some of my mom's "juice" which was raspberry lemonade and they serve it in a wine glass, the picture I took just looks so funny, he looks like he is wasted! LOL, oh man, the things they do to make us laugh!

1 comment: