Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summertime!

You know when it is time for summer when all you feel like doing is just getting soaked! Well, Ben does that very well!

Aside from that, I love the summertime, yes even the outrageous heat! Even though our apartment doesn't have air conditioning, and right now looking at the thermometor in our apartment it shows that it is 85 degrees in here, I like it! There is something about getting stuck to the seat in my car that just puts a smile on my face! :) It is fun though to be outside with Ben and watching all the fun things that he does! He loves to play in the water, which is funny because I took him swimming yesterday and he did not want to be in the pool, he was just playing outside the pool. But he did like to play with the hose and get wet that way, and boy was he soaked! But it was just fun to watch him!

Welcome back Summer, I have missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment