Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hallelujah!

Well I just finished summer classes! I had taken a math class earlier in the summer semester, and I got an A-, which is good for me for math! I just finished taking my final for Biology today, and I got a good score, 74 percent. I am going to pass this class, not with an A but at least I am going to pass, which is the only thing that matters for me now. I do have to take Chemistry and Math 1050 for the fall, so I am not really looking forward to those classes, but it will be nice to be done with all of these classes and be even that much closer to being done with school. I figure I have about 2 years left, depending on when I get pregnant :) As of now though, while I have these few weeks off, I am just going to relax and be a mom! I love all the time that I get to spend with Ben! I am so glad that I don't have to work, thank goodness for Jason, I don't know what I would do without him! He is such a good little worker, and now he has a really good job that he loves! So for now, Life is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment