Monday, August 23, 2010

Goodbye Brian.

We have lost a dear member of our family, Brian Oliver. Jason's older brother was such a wonderful person who brought happiness to everyone who knew him. All I keep thinking about is the last time that I saw him was when i had invited Ashley and Brian over for dinner a few weeks ago. We had such a fun time and the whole time Brian was just sitting and playing with Ben, saying what a cute kid he is and how he loves to play with him. I can't believe that he will not be able to sit and play with Ben anymore, Ben had so much fun with him! Jason is having a really hard time with it, he was really close with Brian and he was one of the ones that had found Brian, we all appreciate all your love and support at this time, Jason really needs it, and me too. I know that we will all be able to see him again someday, and my heart goes out to Ashley, having lost the one that she loves, I can't even imagine how that would feel, but we loves you so much Ashley and hope that you know that! So for now, Goodbye Brian and see you in a while!

2 comments:

  1. I loved this. Beautifully written.
    We all will miss him, the Lord in his all knowing perfect wisdom has surely welcomed Brian into his heavens with open arms. I'm gong to throw a big hug around him when I get there. He will be missed. He will be loved, and never forgotten, we are going to make sure of that.
    My heart aches for Ashley also, she has a hard road right now. I'm so happy she knows of her eternal relationship with Brian. God sealed them here, and it will be the same there.
    Love you & see you soon. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad. I'm so glad that in times like this, we have the comfort of knowing we will be able to see our loved ones again. Ben will be able to play with him again someday. Love you!

    ReplyDelete