Monday, September 6, 2010

Finally....

I am so excited to announce that I am PREGNANT! We have been trying for about 7 months, and it seems like it took forever! I thought that as soon as we started trying that is would happen, but that was not so. I would get frustrated every month that I took a pregnancy test and it would turn up negative. Everyone kept telling me that I needed to be patient and that it would happen when it was suppose to. Patience is not something I excel at. But it is kind of interesting the way that I was pregnant this month. As you know, Jason's brother, Brian passed away 2 weeks ago, and even before I knew it, I was pregnant while all of this happened. I had just found out I was pregnant 2 days after the funeral. Right when I took the pregnancy test, it was positive. I ran to Jason and showed him, he just was so happy that he started to cry. I told him that I got pregnant this month because Heavenly father knew that we would need this baby in our lives that would bring us great joy in this time of sorrow. I hope that it will bring joy to all of our family members as it will to us! So I am happy to say that I am about 6 weeks along and I am due May 5th! If it is a boy we will maybe name him Henry Brian Oliver, I just don't know if Jason likes the name Henry :). If it is a girl we will name her Emma Marie Oliver.

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! That is incredible. Like you said, the Lord always knows when to add an addition to the family. :)
    Love the idea of the middle name Brian. Love Emma Marie. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So true about timing. The Lord is all knowing and is mindful of our situations. What a joy in times of sorrow. I'm so thrilled for you guys!

    ReplyDelete