Thursday, December 16, 2010

20 weeks!

So I have made it halfway through the pregnancy now. It does seem like this pregnancy has gone by a lot faster than it did last time. I was really sick for the first 2 months and then I decided that I had enough of that, it was really hard for me to function, so I have been taking zophran since then. It is like a miracle drug! It takes away all the nausea and doesn't make me tired. But I did try to stop taking it last week and I got sick, so I guess that I am going to have to keep taking it for the rest of the pregnancy, which is annoying but oh well.

I am really excited to be having another boy though! It will be fun for Ben to have a little brother. We still are having a hard time agreeing on a name though. I really like Henry and Caleb. Jason really wants his first name to be David. So we are going to have a few more arguments til we can agree on something :) But whatever the name I just hope he comes out healthy! I am hoping that I don't have to have another C-section. That was not a fun thing to have to recover from. Very painful!
I have been starting to get my baby belly. It is popping out! I have been feeling the baby move a lot too! That is probably my favorite part about being pregnant! Knowing that he is in there safe and squirmy!
It is really cute too cause I have told Ben that I have a baby in my belly and he really understands it. Everyday he comes up to me and says I want to give baby kiss. So he will kiss my stomach and then he will say I want to give baby hug. So then he will hug my stomach and say "I love you baby." It is the sweetest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment