Friday, December 3, 2010

Baby #2

Well we found out today that we are having another boy! We are so super excited! 2 boys are going to be so much fun! I am having trouble coming up with another boy name though. I liked Henry, but Jason doesn't so its back to the drawing board. The baby is extremely healthy! The doctor said that the baby is near perfect, can't get any better news than that! He is 6 oz. I am just so excited for him to come so we can see how cute he will be! I am excited for Ben to have a little brother, it will be so much fun for the 2 boys to play together! I was kind of hoping for a girl, but we will get one eventually! Boys are great though! Yeah!!



1 comment:

  1. Yay we can have boys together! Ben will be such a good big brother, they'll be the best of friends :)

    ReplyDelete